Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cooking once again !! :P

Grr... Have any of you hated Firefox sometimes ?? I just wrote this post twice already and both the times, it did not save my post :( Now I have to write it for the 3rd time, fortunately, its working in Chrome... So, lemme collect all my feelings again and.... here it is now....

For the past few days now, I have been cooking quite a bit... Why dint I cook all these days, you say ?? Well, lets see.....mmmm.....errrr.....ahem..... baah, what would you do with a few trivial details ?? The main thing is that I am back to cooking and thats what matters to me....and its a wonderful feeling....

Cooking gives me a sense of accomplishment, the feeling of creating something new everyday, the feeling of getting things right (when the dish turns out "yummmmy"). Somehow, after an hour of cooking, I feel relaxed and elated at the same time, all worries forgotten..... Believe me, it works, you should try it someday.

Anyways, down to the point, I cooked these dishes in the past couple of days and want to post the recipes maybe 1 each day, so that I have something to write about everyday. So, here they are....(linked ones point to recipes)

  • Cabbage Upkari
  • Vegetable Sambar
  • Paneer in poppyseed-tomato gravy
  • Cabbage-Onion Pakodas
  • Baingan Bharta
Remember I once said, if you try something new everyday, you can probably go for a year without repeating the same dish, and I plan to start that event sometime soon... Any suggestions for names are welcome....

So long
- So.

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice post. Its true that one gets relaxed while trying new dishes. Hey, when you are trying new recipes, do not forget to add the recipe here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ash,

    I will definitely add all recipes as much as possible :)

    Thanks for reading go... waiting to c u :)

    -So

    ReplyDelete