Monday, October 4, 2010

Yummy Days !!


Prepping for garlic bread pizza

Into the oven it goes !!

Yumm !!! Baked bread pizza pieces....



Tostones !!! Mexican - Cuban dish.... Really yummy *slurp slurp*


Egg Masala Curry.... prepared it, but never tasted it :(

Aloo Wada !!



Masala Dosa !!! *drool drool*


Sambar !!! :P


Dabeli......

Parathas..... !!

Aloo Bhajiyas -- bhajiyas and chai on a windy rainy day :P Awesome combo :)


Besan ke laddoo --- every grandmom's nightmare :P

Gobi Masala !!

Pan Polo / Neer dosa --- my ever favorite dish :D


Peas Pulao and Masala boiled eggs

SLURRRRRRRRRRRPY !!! Paneer Tikkas....

Can you ever refuse Gobi Manchurians !! ?


Kachoris !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaah ....

Walnut brownie --- just warm out of the oven :)


3 comments:

  1. wow.....I am already droooling....Did you prepare all of this ? Why no recipes ? I am most interested in the bread pizza....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dear !!! I prepared all these :) Will send you the recipe... Its simple, takes like around 15 mins to make after cutting veggies :P Where shall I send the recipe to ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can send it to my gmail. But I think if you can post it on your blog, it will be great since others can also enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete