Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I am BACKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!


Hey All !!

I am back to blogging now.... I might as well, because I had to postpone my graduation by another semester. So y deprive myself of something that I love to do.... no no not blogging... I am talking about showing off my cooking skills :)

Just wanted to post some recent pics of my cooking here. Recently captioned the photos :) !!!

Mexican-Indian Medley (Onion Pakodas and Guacamole - I did not make the veggie crispy chips)



Breakfast Strata (egg-based)


Prepping for White pasta sauce


White pasta sauce cooking


Mixing cooked pasta and the creamy pasta sauce

Creamy white pasta

Pasta and garlic bread









Garlic butter used for the garlic bread (above and below)

Garlic bread (fresh out of the oven)

Not-from-scratch pasta (used canned pasta sauce)

From-scratch Lasagna (sauces were from scratch)

Cooked lasagna

Lasagna topped with extra sauce

Masala Omlet !!

Omlet with toast !!

Prepping pizza base (readymade dough)


Added toppings to pizza base

Topped with cheeses

Pizza fresh out of the oven

Vegetable sevai upma

Corn and Onion Fritters (pakodas)

Prepping breaded eggplant

Baked (healthy) breaded eggplant


Masala and plain dosas with garlic chutney and sambar


Indianized hashbrowns


Seriously do not remember the name of this sweet anymore :P


Sabudana khichdi :)


Aloo wada with spicy garlic sauce


Maddur Vada



I hope to get free enough to post the recipes soon !!

Until then...

Ciao... So

4 comments:

  1. Really yummmmyyy...mouthwatering dishes...not fair that you didn't put the recipes. I need the 2 pasta recipes and the pizza one to begin with. It looks so delicious that I want to try it right away....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey some of the recipes look fairly new to me. Would suggest you also put the same of each item below the snap to make it more informative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aksh,

    Sorry dint see your comments earlier :) Yeah I have to name them !! I have been too busy to do anything :P Will do that -- and will also put up the recipes.... JUST FOR YOU !!! :)

    ReplyDelete